----- Original Message ----- From: "Ari Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Development list" <warzone-dev@gna.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 11:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Warzone-dev] Current problems

Not sure I understood it. You said loading on mac worked before some
revision. Have you endianized evntsave.c and scriptobj.c before that or did
it work without endianization? Or are you referring to some changes that
were made to evntsave.c and scriptobj.c in some revision?

I never did any work on those files.  Saving and loading used to work
(it works in 2.0.5).

This is strange, I wonder how it could work without endianization, well anyway, I went through the saving and loading routines and endianized what I thought had to be endianized. I assumed you do endianization to make save files compatible with little-endian systems. I hope I didn't overlook anything.

Troman