What to do with current networks code in WZ?  Try to fix, any one
good at network code/problems in latency/sych?

Or should we just use game network libs that is open source that
handle code for dial modem users or LAN users?  I know we talk
abouts this before, but nothing I recall was said about what to
do/use?

These I find that we may be able to work with,
http://www.opentnl.org/faq.php is C++ & GPL works with Mac,
window,linux.
HawkNL http://www.hawksoft.com/hawknl/ LGPL, mac, window, linux
http://www.zoidcom.com/ Free  no comercial use, windows, linux, no
mac source?
http://www.rakkarsoft.com/ Not GPL anymore, it is  Creative Commons
Attribution ?
http://sourceforge.net/projects/zige/ windows/linux  BSD license
C/C++
http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/core/  Python, so works for all ?
http://www.libsdl.org/projects/SDL_net/  We use this now.

After looking at both gamelogics and netcode of wz relatively extensively,I
figured out that it's not only netcode that makes wz unplayable in MP,but
also the non-constant gamelogics update rate makes the synchronization
process impossible,because the PC spec varies from player to player in a mp
game.

IMO we will need to fix the non-constant gameframe problem first and see the
results of such fix before trying to rewrite the netcode,maybe the net
desynchronize is 'suddenly' fixed once we fix the gameframe stuff...