Good news.  I was able to get Xcode installed on my PowerBook and
compile Warzone.  The current 2.0 code builds and runs okay.  I don't
have time to test it extensively, especially to see if it can load my
old save games (since they are on another computer which is in storage
right now) and to see how far into the campaign it can go before
crashing.

But at least we can put up a 2.0.8 Mac version to see what bugs exist in it.

Ari