Dennis Schridde schreef:
> So please vote now, for or against release of 2.1_beta2 by the end of the
> week.

Looking at this changelog I'm all for releasing a new 2.1_beta2 (and the
. Unlike last time though, I would like to reach a consensus for the
deadline/release-date on the mailing list and then stick to that. (I.e.
not to repeat the same mistake of last time, made due to my
misinterpretation of other people's opinion about releasing a beta.).

Apart from that I'm all fine for releasing a second beta.

As for the QuesoGLC stuff, I saw Bertrand Coconnier had started a win32
branch to develop a port that doesn't depend on fontconfig but uses the
native WinAPI for finding fonts. I'm not sure how far he is on that, but
I failed to compile it within the 2 hours I spent on it. So I'll try
contacting him tomorrow and see if he can help me with that, so that I
can try helping with windows development using the native Windows API.

--
Giel