I'd like to release 2.1_beta2.
On Windows I'd use quesoglc-0.7-svn-755, Linux distros would need to depend
on ">=quesoglc-0.6 !quesoglc-0.7.0".

Any objections? Otherwise I'll do it this weekend.

Per: Does r3970 / patch #994 revert "Reduce the number of atmospheric
particles generated and lower the CPU usage", or was that another change?

New ChangeLog:
0000-00-00: Version 2.1_beta2
 * General:
   * New: Preview of italian translation (35% complete)
   * Fix: Crash (integer divide by zero) when starting a multiplayer game
after playing a single player game
   * Fix: A memory corruption in structure limits could cause destroy button
to disappear (among other things)
   * Fix: Crash during saving in multiplayer/skirmish mode, when Aivolution AI
is enabled (bug #11084)
   * Fix: Special characters would be printed as '?' (bug #10913)
 * Graphics:
   * Change: Reduce the number of atmospheric particles generated and lower
the CPU usage
   * Fix: Briefings were not displayed at high resolutions (bug #11121)
   * Fix: Fonts were not displayed with QuesoGLC 0.7.0 (patch #961)
   * Fix: Fireworks looked crappy (patch #994)
 * AI:
   * Fix: Restarting a map caused "unable to load experience" messages (bug
#11085)
   * Fix: Upgrade power generator with powModule instead of resModule (bug
#11122)
   * Fix: AI opponents would use the medium yellow body all the time (bug
#11097)
 * Balancing (Multiplayer):
   * Change: Let weapons with high ROF but low damage deal damage too (bug
#11191)
   * Change: Fortress balacing adapted