I am not sure why we don't have many mac users, but we really need to
test the netcode, and make sure it is working on all the platforms
that we support.

We have tested windows (mainly XP people) & linux, but have yet to
find mac people that can test along with us.

For the lack of mac users, is it because nobody knows that this
version of warzone works for that platform, or is it because it is
difficult to get a working copy or just what exactly?

Is it possible to get the game in Apple's repository (if they have
such a thing), like the linux distros or get the word out to more mac
people somehow?

That was/is one of the goals for the 2.1 beta in the first place.