Per Inge Mathisen schreef:
I would like someone to take a look at patch #969: Rewritten minimap
code. It changes the familiar radar window quite a bit. Instead of
zoom and pan, the window always contains the entire map, and you can
enlarge or shrink the radar window using the scroll wheel when the
cursor is over the radar window. The right-click drag view behaviour
should also be much better now. I think the patch is ready for
committing, which I will do soon unless I hear any suggestions and/or
objections.
I see you comment out code. Would you please use #if 0 #endif for that rather than /* */. Or perhaps just trash that code. Other than that the codewise changes look good to me.

The feature itself sounds good, I'll test it later this day.

--
Giel