On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Dennis Schridde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> How far are the tagfile and database ideas? Any progress there? I know the
> tagfiles basically seem got stuck after the early phase of implementing the
> framework functions...

There is a separate tagfile branch, which is very close to being able
to load savegames from the new format. There is a crash I need to sort
out, and the scripting stuff is not saved yet, which is the hardest
part. This work got much lower priority after several people agreed
that we should go with the sqlite idea instead. However, that idea has
no code going for it yet, while tagfile is nearly there, so maybe I
should reprioritize.

  - Per