Hi all

First I'm sorry that i've been absent during your discussions about git

I'd like to stick with svn. The only _really_ issue is buggy's
connection problems. We should only tackle this problem and not create
new ones with introducing a completely different vcs.
At least I am very happy with svn (and gna)

> I could e-mail them and ask. I would send them something like:
>
> > Hello, Google Code staff.
> >
> > We, the developers of Warzone 2100, an open-source cross-platform
> > real-time strategy game (wz2100.net), are considering hosting our project
> > at Google Code.
> >
> > Our project is fairly large - each branch is around 200-600 MB
> > uncompressed (Trunk is 400-600 MB depending on whether or not
> > FMVs/cinematics are included), an installer is ~50 MB, not including
> > the FMVs/cinematics, which are ~130 MB. In other words, we're well
> > above your default 100 MB limit.
> >
> > Can you host us?
> >
> > - Zarel
>
> Objections? Approval?