On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 8:02 AM, Christian Ohm<chr....@gmx.net> wrote:
> The question is, why do we need to be C90 compliant in unix-only code at all?
> r7850 removed quite a few "const"s that might help prevent problems. I'd
> prefer
> both this and r7850 to be reverted completely, but at least now it works.
> Stiv/Zarel, did you actually test this before committing?

Good question. Stiv came online one day and started talking about how
he couldn't compile stuff for some reason. I wasn't sure on the
specifics, but I committed his patch under the impression that all it
did was move a few variable declarations to the beginnings of
blocks... If it doesn't, you'll have to ask Stiv for details.

-Zarel