On Friday,  8 January 2010 at  3:59, Guangcong Luo wrote:
> On the subject of campaign, I think the main parts that need testing
> are away missions, recalling reinforcements, campaign-to-campaign
> transitions, and the map size expansions (and reductions in some gamma
> stages). If users provided a set of savegames for those scenarios, I
> bet it wouldn't be too difficult to test to ensure a base minimum of
> playability.

Which would be easier if the savegame format wouldn't be that easy to break.
I've started the campaign several times, but didn't get any farther than a few
missions before someone broke the savegames again, so had to start over...

On beta7, I basically agree. Hopefully we get some feedback on the sync test
exe soon.