On Apr 5, 2010, at 3:58 PM, Per Inge Mathisen wrote:

>  did some testing on Windows this Easter,  and the crash report
> dialog when running in fullscreen is worse than useless, it freezes
> the entire game, giving a black screen. This needs to be fixed, or the
> dialog can just as well be removed altogether. (How does this work on
> X11/Mac now?)

Not having tested it fullscreen I suspect it could do Bad Thingsā„¢ on the mac
too depending on the exact method used.

Additionally after having looked into how we are doing the alert on the mac to
see if we could get clickable urls I found that this is not something we can
keep as it will not work in 64 bit.

It should be replaced with an alert built on "NSAlert" in trunk, though for 2.3
since we will not be doing a mac 64 bit release it does not matter so much.