On 4/12/10, Guangcong Luo  wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 8:21 PM, buginator  wrote:
>  > This hasn't been reverted yet.... any reason why not?
>  > If you don't have time, then specify which revisions need to be
>  > reverted, and I can do it.
>

> Because it's unclear whether or not it's actually caused any sync
>  problems - recent sync logs seem to point to the template code as the
>  problem. And it _does_ fix several bugs.

Reading some tickets suggest that it makes things worse, like from
this one. http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/1360, besides the reports
on the forums.

With some local testing, I have to agree that the sync was worse than
before, when I last tested.

Most of the time you can't tell there are other sync issues if you
don't do LAN games to notice the issues, and only play net games.