On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 2:23 PM, buginator <buginato...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Using SF & trac, I have come up with these changes so far, I think we
> should try for a 2.3.2 release this weekend.
>
> Objections ?

Before 2.3.2 is released, I'd like to get the Mac download from ~600
MB back down to 50 MB, by externalizing the video download like we do
for Windows.

At the same time, I'd like to consolidate the video location to one
place. To do that, however, we'd need to get PhysFS to search
/Library/Application Support/Warzone 2100/sequences.wz, which I can't
seem to be able to do. Can you help me with that?

Other than that, I'm fine with a 2.3.2 release.

-Zarel