On 7/22/10, Christian Ohm wrote:
> On Thursday, 22 July 2010 at 15:23, buginator wrote:
>  > Using SF & trac, I have come up with these changes so far, I think we
>  > should try for a 2.3.2 release this weekend.
> Fine by me, probably. As you might have noticed, I've updated the Debian
>  packaging so we can offer .debs, let's see how much feedback that gets.

We would then make both tarballs and .debs ?
Isn't that what Pabs3 does ?

>  > Proposed Changelog (so far, I know I have missed some stuff):
> If you just list the svn messages, let me do it. It's easier to add lines than
>  to look if a change is already mentioned.

Yeah, that is basically what I was doing, so be my guest. :)

On another note, still no net access, and thanks to the storms that
passed last night, no power either. :S  I am not sure when I can get
'normal' access again, but, not much I can do besides wait for the
repair crews to fix things.

I still rather see a 2.3.2 this weekend, instead of next, but, I can
understand if this happens.

Warzone-dev mailing list

Reply via email to