Hi Natasha, Now I understand. You may be able to use some of the logic in the script to iterate objects on a page: http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Save+All+Images+on+a+Webpage
Cheers Alister On Oct 9, 9:46 pm, Natasha Ranney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi Alister, > > Thanks for sharing the script :). > > But this script seems to check only the main URL. I was looking for some > script, which will scan through all the links for a particular website and > list all those links that result in 404 errors. > > So basically it will scan through each page and its corresponding links. I > do plan to write one, will share it on the wiki, once its ready. > > Thanks, > Natasha > > Alister Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Hi Natasha, > > This script I wrote should check for 404 errors and send an email when > they are > found.http://watirmelon.wordpress.com/2008/05/15/simple-web-application-mon... > > I use the watir method named check_for_http_error() > > Hope this helps your cause. > > If you do decide to develop something and can share it on the wiki, > that would be really great. > > Cheers, > Alister Scott > > On Oct 9, 12:06 am, Natasha wrote: > > > Hello all, > > > Just a general question. > > > I was wondering if there is an opensource tool or any provision in > > Watir, that will help me check any website for 404 errors. > > > I am planning to create one using Watir, but thought of checking if > > there is already something available. > > > Thanks and regards, > > Natasha --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Watir General" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] Before posting, please read the following guidelines: http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
