Thanks Alister. That would be great.

Alister Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I might do an SVN checkout Matthew's code and include it in a wiki
example page.
I don't think we should expect first time Watir users looking for
example usage to install and checkout a SVN repo.
I'll ask him first, I noticed his Watir blog hasn't been updated since
Feb, does he still read this group I wonder?

Cheers,
Alister