Jim is a friend who I see regularly. I'm not sure if he reads this list. If we think this code should be made more available to people, the right thing to do would be to create a release and post it to Rubyforge. I actually administer this project, so have the rights to do this, or could grant them to you.
But we really should hear from Jim first. Bret Alister Scott wrote: > I might do an SVN checkout Matthew's code and include it in a wiki > example page. > I don't think we should expect first time Watir users looking for > example usage to install and checkout a SVN repo. > I'll ask him first, I noticed his Watir blog hasn't been updated since > Feb, does he still read this group I wonder? > > Cheers, > Alister > > On Oct 10, 7:10 am, Bret Pettichord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > >> You might take a look at Jim Matthew's Link Checker. >> >> http://www.io.com/~wazmo/blog/archives/2008_05.html#000277 >> >> Natasha wrote: >> >>> Hello all, >>> >>> Just a general question. >>> >>> I was wondering if there is an opensource tool or any provision in >>> Watir, that will help me check any website for 404 errors. >>> >>> I am planning to create one using Watir, but thought of checking if >>> there is already something available. >>> >>> Thanks and regards, >>> Natasha >>> > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Watir General" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] Before posting, please read the following guidelines: http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
