heres my guess - the firewatir code uses lots of whats really
javascript embedded in the ruby file. I think the parser is having  a
hard time figuring out whats ruby and whats javascript

If you poke around in the lines suggested by the parser, you might be
able rearrange some of the code to better help the parser

Paul