As I said, then everything works correctly when I use debugger and
execute commands one by one (or even irb), so the problem is not
related with invoking wrong event. Also, I have checked that onclick
event is attached to it.

On Apr 15, 11:18 pm, Chuck van der Linden <[email protected]> wrote:
> Are you sure what event the javascript is looking for?  have you
> looked at the object on the page and seen what event handlers are
> defined for it?   maybe it's not the 'click' event that it wants?
> maybe it wants some other sequence such as onfocus or onmouseup
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines: 
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to