Sorry for causing confusion in here. I was saying on my first post
already that there wasn't any text_field with id "info" on that page
so that link with id "info" was the only one. I was just on the wrong
page with my Watir, but I was surprised that it found an link even if
I were trying to find text_field. But since Bret says that with ID
getElementById is used for locating element then everything seems to
be reasonable for me.