There are a lot of interesting ideas here. I also suggest putting this
on github. I think different people may be attracted to different
aspects of your framework. For example, i found your extension of
watir-simple to be interesting. You may know (or not) that rwebunit does
something similar. It might be good if a couple people joined forces on
creating this kind of simplified api to watir.

Bret