All,

I have always used Excel as my test output/results format, but I would like to
enhance this.  I have spoken with our DBA, and, if necessary he will create a
table in our database for my test automation results.  What I am asking is if
you all can recommend any techniques and/or methodologies for reporting your
test results.  What worked for you?  What looks nice?  As I said, I have always
used Excel, with the green or red cells(pass/fail), but I would like to take my
test results to the next level.  Thanks in advance for all of your help.

- Shelton