I used what the wiki gave me and tried different background colors,
added the company logo, etc.  It appears that I need to learn some
HTML to really make this look snazzy.

Chuck, is it possible to attach an example of how you tweaked the wiki
report?  I'm needing some inspiration to make this look better.

Or if you some helpful links, that would also be helpful too.

-George