Hi,

I want to know how can we continue with the script execution when assert
condition fails.

The control does not go ahead from the line where the assert condition
fails.

For example suppose I have following assert condition
assert(ie.pageContainsText("some text"))

Then if the above condition fails, the control does not move to the next
line in the script.

As a result I cannot check whether next assert condition passed or failed.
It also halts the execution in case of data driven testing as execution
stops at that point.

Please let me know on above.

Thanks & Regards
Durgesh.