Hi all,

  We've done a lot of work for bug fixes and integration with Firefox to
make it more conformant to the Watir unit tests. There has been a burgeoning
of contributions for this release as compared to previous releases, part of
that due to our move to github, and another part due to cleaning up and
adding Firefox as a first class cititzen. It's been a lot of fun to work on
this release and there are many people who've helped us out.

This release is a lot of bugfixes, and integration and should be a drop in
replacement if you're using 1.6.2 currently, and highly recommended as an
upgrade.

For more information on specific changes, please take a look at the change
file: /watir/NEWCHANGES, I've put most of them in that file.

Please post on the list with any problems or difficulties in installing the
latest gems.

Cheers,

Charley