Thanks for getting this out Charley.

This release represents about a year of work on bug releases and
incremental improvements to Watir's support for both Firefox and IE. For
complete details, see
http://github.com/bret/watir/blob/master/watir/NEWCHANGES

I'm really glad that Charley agreed to take the lead in getting this
release out the door. Big thanks also go to Jari Bakken, who provided
numerous fixes. Other contributors to this release include Angrez Singh,
Derek Berner, Rob Alred, Željko Filipin, Jarmo Pertman, Aidy Lewis, Alan
Baird and many others. (If you made contributions to this release, but
did not get credited, please let me or Charley know and we'll update the
release notes right away.)

Bret

--
Bret Pettichord