Hi
>From my research as far as I understand you can not drive watir
scripts at the same time in the browser unless you create seperate
scripts for them. I have a Test::Unit script that runs in Firefox but
when I specify IE it just opens a new browser and nothing happens. I
am guess that I would have to write a different set of code for that.
example:
ie=Watir::IE.new
ie.goto("www.google.com")
ie=FireWatir.FireFox.new
ie.goto("www.google.com")
# then a code to perform search
When I run a script like this it only performs the search in Firefox
and not in IE. Is ther any solution to execute against both browsers.
Thanks
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines:
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general