Hi

Question:

I am using a testing framework using Watir and I have given a global
variable $b. I am running my scripts against FF. But I also want to
execute them against IE. I am using the example from:

http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Browser.new

But when I execute in IE I get the error $b is undefined. Is there any
solution to this problem as I would like to run my scripts in FF and
after in IE.

Thanks,