Please disregard this post...I have got it working.

Thanks

On Feb 8, 2:33 pm, tester86 <[email protected]> wrote:
> hi
>
> I am printing out the value in a column in irb and then I want to
> store that value in a variable and  calculate the two values. If I do
>
> $b.table(:index, 1)[2][11].html
> print $90
>
> $b.table(:index, 1)[3][11].html
> print $80
>
> Then if I do:
>
> def test_total(a,y)
>
> a= $b.table(:index, 1)[2][11].html
> y=$b.table(:index, 1)[3][11].html
>
> total = a + y
>
> return total
>
> end
>
> In IRB it returns Nil
>
> Does anyone have any ideas on why this is not working and returning
> nil. If not can someone point me in the correct direction.
>
> Thanks

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines: 
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general

Reply via email to