Thanks for the replies.

Here is the code I used for clicking the link,

ie.frame(:id, "IDXHTB").span(:class=> "HTBItem", :text=> "Clinical
Desktop").click

I tried using click_no_wait with not much success. (screen blanks out
for a few moments, & when it comes back the click didnt actually click
on the link - no dialog pops up)

I have attempted to use several solutions on the Wiki as well, not
much success either.

So, still continuing the search. If anyone can help me further, that
is really appreciated.

Thanks