I don't think anybody wants to force (or can force) you to use a different
name, but it is being pointed out that there exists a piece of work which is
already using that name (even if slightly different case). I don't think
anybody is implying that you intentionally took an already-in-use name, but
the basic fact is that it is in use. Using that name may create confusion
amongst people talking about either piece of work, and may conflict if the
same name is used in various contexts, including a gem name. It seems to me
the polite thing would be to choose a different name and cede the name to
the existing, older piece of work. Asking that the existing watirspec change
its name in the future to avoid conflict with yours does not seem
reasonable. But, ultimately it is your own decision to make I think.