Hi Zeljko, I have to capture the log from the remote server with username/password. I will access it in my machine.
Maybe your script can help. Would you please share it to me? I will have a try. Wesley. For life, the easier, the better. On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 9:13 PM, Željko Filipin < [email protected]> wrote: > On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 3:10 PM, Wesley Chen <[email protected]> wrote: > > It will be the best if my script can capture only the latest error > interface errors. > > If I understood you, you want to parse a log file and create a report? If > that is correct, I have a script that does just that. It is easy to open a > file (even remote file) in Ruby, and parse it. > > What is the problem? > > Željko > > -- > Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search > before you ask, be nice. > > [email protected] > http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general > [email protected]<watir-general%[email protected]> > -- Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before you ask, be nice. [email protected] http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general [email protected]
