Hi, Zeljko,
Thank you for your help, I tried your suggestion, but I didn't find the
solution.

Wesley.
For life, the easier, the better.


On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 9:27 PM, Željko Filipin <
[email protected]> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 3:24 PM, Wesley Chen <[email protected]> wrote:
> > I use Windows system, I want to use ruby script to access a remote file
> in a linux server, I have to input Username and password to access the linux
> server.
>
> How do you access the file, via FTP?
>
> http://ruby-doc.org/stdlib/libdoc/net/ftp/rdoc/index.html
>
> Željko
>
> --
> Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search
> before you ask, be nice.
>
> [email protected]
> http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
> [email protected]<watir-general%[email protected]>
>

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

[email protected]
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
[email protected]

Reply via email to