Hi, Zeljko,
I use Windows system, I want to use ruby script to access a remote file in a
linux server, I have to input Username and password to access the linux
server.

So, do you have any suggestion?

Wesley.
For life, the easier, the better.


On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 9:20 PM, Željko Filipin <
[email protected]> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 3:17 PM, Wesley Chen <[email protected]> wrote:
> > I have to capture the log from the remote server with username/password.
> I will access it in my machine.
>
> The problem is opening a remote file? Or something else? What have you
> tried so far? Any code to share?
>
> > Maybe your script can help. Would you please share it to me?
>
> There is nothing really to share there, just opening a file and then
> parsing it.
>
> Željko
>
> --
> Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search
> before you ask, be nice.
>
> [email protected]
> http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
> [email protected]<watir-general%[email protected]>
>

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

[email protected]
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
[email protected]

Reply via email to