WebDriver does not support Safari at the moment, but it does support
driving the browsers on iPhone and Android, either in the simulator or
on actual devices (though I haven't used either extensively, so not
sure how fast or full-featured they are).

WebDriver also has excellent support for Google Chrome, which like
Safari is based on the WebKit browser engine.