that code works fine with me against chrome. i suggest try it out for
chrome(chrome supports the javascript driver.execute_script("return
window.performance || window.webkitPerformance || window.mozPerformance ||
window.msPerformance;") afaik ie 9 supports that script being run but when i
try it against ff 3.6(which does not support the webtimings) i get the error
you get. you may need to update your browser or turn off the security
setting that prevents that script from running