well basically what you are trying to do with the gem is this
driver.execute_script("return window.performance ||
window.webkitPerformance || window.mozPerformance || window.msPerformance;")
and some formatting to give you the methods...

and what it looks like is that the browser is not allowing you to perform
that. I would check the security settings. you get this same errror when
you run it against a browser that doesn't support webtimings. and since you
are running on windows server its probably permission settings.