Well, it's no so much of a matter that it needs to be run manually if it's
automated.  It's a matter of sharing the test cases with either our
customers or for audits and that sort of thing and having one repository.
 I've sort of caused this issue myself by bringing watir into the equation,
but I don't think I have to sell the advantages of watir over QTP here.  By
good description I mean that in the cucumber test reports the gerkin can be
included which would state more exactly what the test is doing and in plain
English.  I suppose I could accomplish a similar thing by requiring a
description in QC for a given test case and then retrieving that via the
API to include in the report.

>>> http://groups.google.com/
>>> group/watir-general<http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general>