Hi Yuri,

 I tried it, some how unable to get it working.

 Do I have to set the log levels some where else apart from while starting
the server? I am starting the server from command prompt like

java -Dorg.eclipse.jetty.util.log.DEBUG=true
-Djava.security.auth.login.config="jaas.config"
-Dwave.server.config=server.config -jar dist\waveinabox-server-0.3.jar

or Should I look for log files rather than the console for logs?

Thanks,
Gokul