Hi Yuri,

 Yes the compile-gwt-dev was showing up the info logs. However, I could not
see the logs from the DoMLogger from JsoSearchBuilderImpl. It may be
mistake, but I just see the remote logger logs.

 Also, the gwt UI code with the logging panel using the compile-gwt-dev is
showing some unstable UI behavior with shiny's when used with FF 4.  It was
very random.It is working fine with Chrome though. I am saying this because
I am not sure if it was meant to work only with Chrome.

Thanks,
Gokul