Another issue - Andrew published his patch on GitHub, but he
didn't officially committed it as a patch to WIAB via the Review
Board<https://reviews.apache.org>.
So, officially speaking - he didn't make any contributions to Apache Wave
yet. I believe it wouldn't take too much effort to make the patch comply
with WIAB standards - like adding Apache License headers and maybe code
style formatting or some small modifications.