Just wanted to tell all of you how much I enjoy reading the posts. Some of you
are detail watchers extrodinaires!!!! I had  the blessing of babysiting my
little 1 yr old grandson over the holiday weekend and we had the chance to
watch TAGS together. I wish that all of you could have seen his face every time
the theme song came on. He would get really still and just watch the tv so
closely, and then break out in the biggest smile. I was just picked tink about
the whole thing.

    ..."If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a  hundred minus one
day, so I never have to live without you." - Winnie the  Pooh.