I have a 3D Monopoly game for the computer that I got quite a while back.
Distributed by Hasbro. You could play on your computer against friends at home
or computer oponents or go online and play people also who had the same game.
But the really cool thing was that you could customize the board. (but you
couldnt change the pieces) I never even thought of making a Mayberry board but
I think I'm going to start working on it. I can get a lot of images from the
DVD's I have to make the pieces. I think the court house would be good for the
go to jail square. Floyds barber shop could be one of the railroads. The hotel,
Wallys, and all kinds of other places could be used. Shaazam!

Dapper Dan
Sorry I already monopolied ya.