The episode that I think is the funniest is "Three Wishes for Opie".

I laugh every time I see the scene at the beginning where Helen is mad at Andy.
("Who do you think you are, Mayberry's answer to Cary Grant?" , "When I become
engaged to someone, I have one very simple requirement.  I'd like to be asked
first." and "What really infuriates me is listening to all of your friends
telling me what a great catch you are.  Well, you're not caught yet.")

Then there is the part where Floyd, Goober, and Barney are in the back room
with the lamp and the cards.  Howard McNear is so funny, like always.  ("If
he's here, of course, I've seen him.")  and some of the looks on Barney's face
are hilarious.  Plus, I love the way Barney shakes all over when he finds the
finger print set he wished for.  ("I have the following announcement to make.
Count Istvan Telecky exists.")

And at the very end, after Andy has convinced Barney to throw away the fortune
telling stuff, and Barney finds out that Opie's third wish did come true, the
look on his face when he is pulling the fortune telling stuff out of the trash
can piece by piece is priceless.

My second funniest would be Mountain Wedding.  I laugh so hard every time I see
Ernest T. prancing and jumping around as he runs away from Andy, Barney, and
Briscoe when he thinks he still has 24 hours to woo Charlene.  And then there
is his serenade plus kidnapping Barney dressed up as a bride.

Mary Grace Gossage
"I think he's a nut."