<< Question: What's everyone's pick for the show's funniest episode?  >>

My pick for No. 1 funniest episode is "Mountain Wedding."   It is Ernest T's
first appearance on TAGS, and the image of Barney dressed in the white,
frilly, bride's dress and his mannerisms therein are priceless and
permanently etched into my mind.  Everytime I recall that image I smile, and
sometimes just laugh right outloud!    However, I do believe I have a lot of
favorites and my list could go on and on.   Happy New Year, Mayberry, and
lots of luck to you and yours!    Larry in CO