I have been rewatching season 1 and paid very close attention to backgrounds of
shots.  In the episode Cyrano Andy if you pay attention to the shots done at
"Thelma Lou's house" you will notice something strange.  Both the interior
shots done in the living room and exterior shots on the porch are done on the
set of Andy's house.  Never noticed it before.  Also as an aside; I've noticed
that the wallpaper changes about every season.  The Taylors must have spent a
fortune on wallpaper hangers.  One final observation,  in the color scenes you
get to notice the whole town is painted puke green.  Must of been a heck a of a
paint sell. JohnnaFayetteville, AR