Ok, the customer "isn't always right".

I'm finding out that some sentences I type are being taken completely wrong. On one hand I have Eddie thinking that he has a 'virus', (Eddie, sure hope you're just pulling my leg), and my statement about clients being right is taken too broadly.

And me, I haven't even had a cup of coffee yet.

Jan
--

rudy wrote:
the client is nuts
Unfortunately, the client is always right so I might have to do this.

it is your job to educate the client

by educate, i mean this:  "dear client, to do what you want will take $3000
and several weeks, but if we use liquid design with accessible font sizes so
that all monitors are automatically accommodated, it will take $500 and one
week"