OK, Eddie, Perry, Rudy, and the rest, I give up! I stand accused and guilty of being too broad (and a broad!) in my statements and should attempt to be more specific!

My mom always told me my mouth would get me in trouble, and no corny
jokes from the list about this statement ok.

Mama mia!

Gerenday, Perry (P.) wrote:
Jan Major [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

And me, I haven't even had a cup of coffee yet. <<

Wow, you've never had a cup of coffee, Jan? You should try it. I just love
the stuff. ;)

Thanks,

Perry Gerenday, Internal Communicator / Webmaster