Furry, Tim wrote:

Anybody have recommendations for a credit card processor service
provider?  I've looked into YourPay.com (through Commerce Bank) and
VeriSign's Payflow Link, and they both have problems that are
significant to me (YourPay = no customization, Payflow = declined
transactions end up in limbo).

Ideas?  Horror stories?  I really don't know what to do at this stage;
I'm frustrated at the quality of both that I've tested.

TIA,

Tim
Web Developer Foulston Siefkin LLP

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.

Hello Tim,

Take a look at Cart Manager, the shopping cart is customizable, the Submit Button code is customizable, and you have a large choice of payment gateways to select from.

http://www.cartmanager.net/

Michael Gordon

--
Character is doing the right thing...